Friday, December 4, 2009

so I've been bad at keeping my blog current...

So.....yes, I've been not a good blogger at all. The holiday rush of sessions and editing and Christmas card designing has been wonderfully busy!! Just barely keeping my head above water with the day to day business, but let's just add another bit of craziness and decide to get a new puppy! We brought home "Gunnar" last Saturday, after many months of deciding whether or not to add to an already crazy schedule. But, so far, so good....he's been a quick learner so far, just a few messes, but a fun little buddy for me during the day. His constant need to go outside at this age is keeping me from totally becoming "one" with my computer chair while trying to keep all my session processing "on time", so actually, it's a good thing! He's a Vizsla, 12 weeks old, and just LOVES being by us. And, actually, we kinda like it too! More to follow!!



No comments:

Post a Comment