Tuesday, January 11, 2011

gotta go...



So, it's been over a whole year...that's pretty sad, now isn't it? And, what does that mean??? Well, to me....it means I've got that "power" of a New Year again...to start ALL over again! And, for me, it will also be about doing something FOR me!! Yes, I have joined in with a group of people who are vowing to take at least ONE photograph a week just for us!! It's called the MCP Project 52, and each week, there will be a new theme for inspiration. Sounds like fun......and, at the end of the year, I plan to make up a little book.....again.......just for ME!! As much as I love my business, I don't love how much time it takes me away from my own shooting...so, this will be a welcoming and fun little ditty!! Week 1 theme...."anything around the house".....come play with me for the next 51 weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment